We invite you to experience warm hospitality at our Old-English Style Guest House, built in 1925 and centered in the CBD of Potchefstroom, at 260 Walter Sisulu Ave just off the N12.
Enjoy a full- or continental breakfast-buffet, prepared by our chef, in our lovely Jasmine-fragranced Gazebo next to the Swimming Pool, or if preferred, in our breakfast/dining room.
Curl up with a glass of sherry next to the crackling fire in the dining room during our harsh winter nights. Feel free to bring your own favorite wine or "drinks, as we do not have a liquor license as of yet. Our friendly and helpful staff will provide ice in one of our Antique, Silver Ice Buckets and help to make your stay a memorable one
Make "music" with your friends in the gazebo or "Jam" together while enjoying your favorite drink in the dining lounge.
Alternatively, watch a movie, sports or news on the DSTV Hotel Bouquet in one of our Air Conditioned rooms.
Make use of our Wi-Fi facility to stay in touch with your company, family or social network.
All our rooms are En Suite, equipped with electric blankets, Bar Fridge (for your convenience), Guest House Amenities and complementary Sherry.
Attractions and Activities:
North-West University - 3.7 km
• Sanlam Auditorium - 3.7 km
• The Bult, with a series of restaurants and pubs - 3. km
• Buffelsvlei Wild Animal Park - 18 km
• Medi Clinic Private Hospital - 4,5 km
• Mooimed Hospital - 2,6 km
• Aardklop Festival Terrain - ,5 km
• Potchefstroom Dam - 7 km
• Mooirivier Mall - 2 km with Movie Theater and Restaurants
• Nelson Mandela Banquette Halls - 2,2 km
• Virgin Active - 3,5 km
• Olien Park Rugby Stadium - 1 km
• Sedgars Park Cricket Stadium - 3,1 km
• Potchefstroom Golf Club - 2,8 km
• Fanie du Toit Sport Centre - 3,5 km
• High Performance Institute - 3,5 km
• Kenneth Mc Arthur Athletic Stadium - 3,5 km
• Astro Hockey Stadium - 6 km
• NWU Botanical Gardens - 6 km
• OPM Prozesky Bird Sanctuary - 4 km
• Vredefort Dome World Heritage Site - 30 km
• OR Tambo Airport - 140 km
• Lanseria Airport - 130 km
• Pilanesberg National Park - 190 km