97 Nkwazi Drive
, Zinkwazi beach. Beach front cottage with direct beach access. No sea view but easy beach access and short walk to lagoon.
The large living area opens onto a lovely flat lawn ideal for children or a game of volley ball or cricket. Older cottage in good condition, excellently located. Property is fenced and gated from road, with an alarm system. Two garages. Armed response.
- Driftwood Estates Cancellation Policy will follow with contract and is binding to this booking.
- The system automatically quotes out of season rates, for In-Season, Mid-Season and Peak Season.
- All Bookings are subject to Owner`s approval.
- Prices advertised relate to out of season dates, for seasonal rates please contact us.
- Additional charges are levied for: Maid Service, Departure Clean, Admin and Breakage Deposit, depending on the
All linen provided, please bring towels and beach towels. Maid: serviced, compulsory charged levied. Ceiling fans in all rooms.
Braai facilities: Webber. No Pool.
DSTV: bring own card and decoder, single view decoders only. 3 bedrooms and dormitory and 2 bathrooms.
Accommodation at 97 Nkwazi Drive:
Containing: Open plan lounge/dining room.
Kitchen: microwave, stove, fridge/freezer, chest freezer, All cutlery and crockery.
Laundry facilities: washing machine, washing lines provided. Veranda with furniture.
Bedrooms: Main bedroom with Queen size bed. 2nd bedroom with 2x single beds. 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds.
Dormitory with 4 single beds.
Bathrooms: 1st bathroom with toilet, bath, basin. 2nd bathroom with toilet, shower, basin. Separate guest toilet in house.
Minimum stays required - Peak season:
- A minimum of 20 nights during the peak time if you include Christmas and New Year
- Alternatively: 10 days leaving on the 27/12 or 10 days starting/arriving on the 28th or 29/12
Small second cottage on property with direct beach and lagoon access. Suitable for 1 family, sleeps 5. Partial lagoon views. Cannot launch boat off property, but can moor boat on lagoon during the day.
The Boat house is a small cottage right on the lagoon. Suitable for 1 family, sleeps 6 in total, no more. Great views of sea and lagoon. Direct lagoon and beach access.
A recently re-vamped, beautiful and spacious beach home with great sea and shore-break views. The netted pool and large front veranda, which spans the entire front of the house, makes this house a perfect choice for indoor/outdoor living.
per unit, Max: 12
Large older beach cottage, across the road from the beach and lagoon. Ideal house for lots of teenagers. Great views of sea and lagoon. Access to beach and lagoon only via main beach entrance, or via lagoon, both about 15 min walk.
Large beach cottage right on the lagoon with great lagoon and sea views. Older house, well maintained in excellent condition. Sleeps 12. Direct lagoon and beach access.