58 Nkwazi Drive - Zinkwazi beach. It is impossible to capture the essence of this house in a still shot. The house is built for outdoor/indoor living, all rooms flow onto the pool with the Ocean below giving the effect of water flowing into water.
1. Driftwood Estates Cancellation Policy will follow with contract and is binding to this booking.
2. The system automatically quotes out of season rates, for In-Season , Mid-Season and Peak Season ,Please
3. All Bookings are subject to Owner`s approval.
4. Prices advertised relate to out of season dates, for seasonal rates please contact us.
5. Additional charges are levied for: Maid Service, Departure Clean, Admin and Breakage Deposit, depending on the
All bedrooms have pool and ocean views and the large sliding doors from lounge to bedroom open up onto the pool. Lovely walk to the beach, or park in the main beach parking.
Accommodation at 58 Nkwazi Drive:
The house offers, great sea views, panoramic and shore break and lagoon views. It is well secured with beams and armed response. All linen and towels are provided, beach and bath.
There are 2 garages and parking for more cars. The house is serviced. It has ceiling fans in all rooms, a Webber for the braai, Wi-Fi, DSTV (card provided). Ideal for a leisurely long holiday. Please note the pool is not netted.
Facilities in the house:
- A large veranda with deck chairs and an alfresco dining room
- Inside the house you find a large lounge/smaller lounge/kitchen
- Kitchen: microwave, gas hob and oven, large side by side fridge and freezer, chest freezer, all cutlery and crockery, a well-equipped kitchen
- 1st bedroom Queen, extra length en-suite
- 2nd bedroom, Queen, extra length
- 3rd bedroom, Queen, extra length
- 4th bedroom, 1x double bunk beds, 2 Queens on top of each other, extra length. (Top bunk suitable for smaller children.)
- Guest toilet
- 1st bathroom with bath, basin, shower and toilet en-suite to main bedroom
- 2nd bathroom, bath, shower, toilet and basin
- Laundry facilities: washing machine and tumble dryer
Minimum stays required.
- A minimum of 20 nights during the peak time if you include Christmas and New Year.
- Alternatively: 10 days leaving on the 27/12 or 10 days starting/arriving on the 28th or 29/12.
78 Nkwazi drive, Zinkwazi beach house is perfectly located for those early mornings when you want to launch your boat for a day of fishing or be on the beach for sun rise.
50 Nkwazi drive is a large wooden beach house. Great views of sea and lagoon. Great house, well located and equipped. Short easy walk to the beach. Sleeps 14, 7 Bedrooms all en-suite.
This large beach cottage has beautiful sea views and is located across the road from the beach. It is very close to the main beach entrance and an easy stroll to the sea sand.
Large older beach cottage, across the road from the beach and lagoon. Ideal house for lots of teenagers. Great views of sea and lagoon. Access to beach and lagoon only via main beach entrance, or via lagoon, both about 15 min walk.
“The” Beach House: On prime beachfront property, with spectacular view of the lagoon and ocean you will find The Beach house. The house is spacious and comfortable. The furnishings modern and it lends itself to absolute comfort.
per unit, Max: 10