56 Nkwazi Drive - Zinkwazi beach. A recently re-vamped, beautiful and spacious beach home with great sea and shore-break views.
1. Driftwood Estates Cancellation Policy will follow with contract and is binding to this booking.
2. The system automatically quotes out of season rates, for In-Season , Mid-Season and Peak Season ,Please
3. All Bookings are subject to Owner`s approval.
4. Prices advertised relate to out of season dates, for seasonal rates please contact us.
5. Additional charges are levied for: Maid Service, Departure Clean, Admin and Breakage Deposit, depending on the
Pool and large front veranda, which spans the entire front of the house, makes this house a perfect choice for indoor/outdoor living. The veranda is furnished and sports a build-in braai with chimney. A pleasant walk to the beach, or you could park at the main beach.
Accommodation at 56 Nkwazi Drive:
The house sleeps 12 people in 5 bedrooms serviced by 2 full bath rooms and a beautiful wet room with two separate toilet.Great security is provided in the form of an inside alarm which can be split, outside beams which can be used separately to secure portions of the house while you enjoy the front veranda till late at night, as well as state of the art lockable security shutters allowing you to sleep with windows open. The alarm is attended by arm response.
The house has two lockable garages, with open parking for another 4 cars. All linen is provided, only bring towels and beach towels. Rooms have ceiling fans, and the entire top floor opens onto a veranda, which makes the house breezy. DSTV dish provided, bring your own decoder and card, not PVR/Explorer compatible.
This house contains the following inside:
- A large open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen.
- The kitchen is huge and perfect for ‘many cooks, without spoiling the proverbial broth”. It is well equipped and has a microwave, massive new top of the range gas stove with hob and oven, and large side by side Bosch fridge and freezer.
- Upstairs: Main bedroom with double bed and en-suite with shower, bath, toilet and basins. Two single beds. Double beds.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 share a full bathroom with shower, bath, basin, toilet and separate guest toilet.
- Downstairs: 2 Single beds
- 1 Bunk bed and 2 single beds
- The two bedrooms down stairs share a wonderful wet-room with separate toilet. The downstairs area is ideal for a family with children.
- Upstairs: Laundry facilities: washing machine and tumble dryer
Minimum stays required.
- A minimum of 20 nights during the peak time if you include Christmas and New Year.
- Alternatively: 10 days leaving on the 27/12 or 10 days starting/arriving on the 28th or 29/12.
The Boat house is a small cottage right on the lagoon. Suitable for 1 family, sleeps 6 in total, no more. Great views of sea and lagoon. Direct lagoon and beach access.
Small second cottage on property with direct beach and lagoon access. Suitable for 1 family, sleeps 5. Partial lagoon views. Cannot launch boat off property, but can moor boat on lagoon during the day.
Beach front beach cottage with direct beach access. Older cottage in good condition, excellently located. Sleeps 10. No sea view but easy beach access and short walk to lagoon. Property is fenced and gated from road, with an alarm system.
Large older beach cottage, across the road from the beach and lagoon. Ideal house for lots of teenagers. Great views of sea and lagoon. Access to beach and lagoon only via main beach entrance, or via lagoon, both about 15 min walk.
Large beach cottage right on the lagoon with great lagoon and sea views. Older house, well maintained in excellent condition. Sleeps 12. Direct lagoon and beach access.
per unit, Max: 10