Natal Sharks rugby player, Skipper Badenhorst and his wife, Sandra bought this ideally-situated property in January 2008, called 45 Broadway Lodge.
45 Broadway Lodge is an excellent alternative to hotels in Durban. We offer executive and holiday accommodation. Ideally situated between Durban Central and Umhlanga Rocks and the North Coast playground of KZN.
Whether travelling to Durban on business or pleasure, 45 Broadway Lodge is the ideal place to be, a home away from home!
We offer a tranquil and comfortable stay in our 5 en-suite rooms. All the rooms have secure parking, separate entrances, air-conditioning, TV, mini fridge, tea and coffee facilities and the rooms get serviced daily.
Skipper and Sandra invite you to come and enjoy their beautiful home and promise a relaxed and comfortable stay.
Guests have the choice of 5 comfortable and spacious en-suite bedrooms (double and / or twin). Two of the bedrooms are self catering units with a conveniently fully fitted kitchen.
All the rooms have their own private entrance and secure parking is available on site.
All the rooms are equipped with the following:
- Mini Fridge
- Daily room service
- King / Twin beds
- TV (MNET, SABC 1, 2, 3 and E-TV)
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Tea / coffee making facilities
A scrumptious English or Continental buffet breakfast is served in the morning and can be enjoyed in the freshness of the garden.
45 Broadway Lodge Activities:
- La Lucia Mall
- Umgeni Bird Park
- Japanese Gardens
- Sharks Board
- Ushaka Marine world
- Virginia Airport
- Suncoast Casino
- Sibaya Casino
- Broadway Conference facilities
- ICC (International Convention Centre)
- Sahara Kingsmead Cricket stadium
- Gateway Theatre of Shopping
- The Absa Stadium Durban - Home of the Natal Sharks
- The warm inviting waters of the Indian Ocean
- 20 min drive from the Durban International Airport
- A wide variety of restaurants within walking distance
- A wide variety of fast food outlets for 'stay at home' nights
- World renown Golf courses, Durban Country Club, Beachwood, Mt Edgecombe, Zimbali etc
- A 90 min drive to the Midlands Meander (Nottingham Road) where you can enjoy fresh cheese farms or the only winelands in Natal.
45 Broadway Lodge Map:
45 Broadway Lodge Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
Very neat. Comfortable stay.
Rating: Reviewed by Kasiri Govender over a year ago
Other Accommodation near 45 Broadway Lodge:
Accommodation options within 8km from 45 Broadway Lodge include:
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Africa Regent is a distinctly different family run luxury establishment, offering personalised service, impeccable attention to detail, great value for money. Set in traditional African décor with six double bedrooms.
Comfortable " home from home" accomodation perfectly located in Durban North, surrounded by palm trees in a lush sub tropical garden.
Delightful, quality accommodation, with warm, friendly hospitality in the northern side of Durban, close to all amenities and facilities.
per person sharing
Braemar Guest House is nestled halfway between Durban & Umhlanga with easy access to all Durban's major attractions offering luxury en-suite accommodation suited to both business traveler & holiday maker boasting peaceful.
Just a 30 min drive from King Shaka Airport a refuge of relaxation and genuine hospitality awaits at Cozynest B&B and Spa. It is our desire that, whether for business or leisure, you leave feeling pampered and rejuvenated.