Located in Cape Road, Port Elizabeth, close to the shopping centre, St Georges Cricket Ground, hospitals, restaurants and all major attractions.
10 on Cape`s apartments are suitable for short or long term business stops, holidays, working groups, weekend shopping in the City, sports groups, families or individuals just visiting.
We offer the following:
- Electric Fencing
- Secure undercover parking
- Study with ADSL internet access
- Spacious lounge with a sleeper couch
- TV with selected DSTV channels
- Serviced daily – Monday to Friday
- Secure remote control access to complex
- Close to convenient shops and take away outlets
- Open plan mahogany kitchen with granite tops
- Bedroom en-suite with shower, basin and toilet
- Double bed with Percale cotton bed-linen, cotton bath towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave oven, stove with oven & hob)
- Individual alarm for each apartment with panic button and armed response
10 on CAPE Activities:
- Gym (nearby vicinity)
- St Georges
- City Centre
- Beach & Museum
- Shopping Centres
- St Georges Cricket Grounds
- Public Swimming pool & park
- Nelson Mandela Soccer Stadium
- Boardwalk Entertainment Centre & Casino.
10 on CAPE Map:
Other Accommodation near 10 on CAPE:
Accommodation options within 8km from 10 on CAPE include:
Welcome to St.Phillips Guest House. St. Phillips is a double storey victorian home situated in Richmond Hill, one of the oldest and most historical parts of Port Elizabeth.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
King Georges Guest House is conveniently situated on a main road in Mill Park, Port Elizabeth. Olde worlde, Tudor style family home.
Guesthouse on Irvine is Value for Money, stylish, convenient and comfortable accommdation suitable for businessmen and leisure travellers, families and tour groups. Centrally located, secure and private in a newly refurbished original Victorian home
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
The Doncaster Cottages are ideally located in Doncaster Road at the corner of fashionable Park Drive. One minute's walk from the world renowned St George's Park with its beautiful gardens and the well-known Crusader Rugby and Cricket grounds.
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Located in the historic Port Elizabeth suburb of Richmond Hill, Belvedere Cottages offer a stylish and sophisticated retreat for business travellers and holidaymakers.