Located in Cape Road, Port Elizabeth, close to the shopping centre, St Georges Cricket Ground, hospitals, restaurants and all major attractions.
10 on Cape`s apartments are suitable for short or long term business stops, holidays, working groups, weekend shopping in the City, sports groups, families or individuals just visiting.
We offer the following:
- Electric Fencing
- Secure undercover parking
- Study with ADSL internet access
- Spacious lounge with a sleeper couch
- TV with selected DSTV channels
- Serviced daily – Monday to Friday
- Secure remote control access to complex
- Close to convenient shops and take away outlets
- Open plan mahogany kitchen with granite tops
- Bedroom en-suite with shower, basin and toilet
- Double bed with Percale cotton bed-linen, cotton bath towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave oven, stove with oven & hob)
- Individual alarm for each apartment with panic button and armed response
10 on CAPE Activities:
- Gym (nearby vicinity)
- St Georges
- City Centre
- Beach & Museum
- Shopping Centres
- St Georges Cricket Grounds
- Public Swimming pool & park
- Nelson Mandela Soccer Stadium
- Boardwalk Entertainment Centre & Casino.
10 on CAPE Map:
10 on CAPE Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
Very helpful and friendly service. Thank you.
Rating: Reviewed by Audrey de Lange on 19 February 2017
Other Accommodation near 10 on CAPE:
Accommodation options within 8km from 10 on CAPE include:
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
King Georges Guest House is conveniently situated on a main road in Mill Park, Port Elizabeth. Olde worlde, Tudor style family home.
Guesthouse on Irvine is Value for Money, stylish, convenient and comfortable accommdation suitable for businessmen and leisure travellers, families and tour groups. Centrally located, secure and private in a newly refurbished original Victorian home
The recently renovated Victorian guesthouse sweeps across a double plot, surrounded by gorgeous gardens filled with trees and fragrant and colourful plants providing a serene haven close to Port Elizabeth's centre.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
The Doncaster Cottages are ideally located in Doncaster Road at the corner of fashionable Park Drive. One minute's walk from the world renowned St George's Park with its beautiful gardens and the well-known Crusader Rugby and Cricket grounds.
Our newly renovated BnB maintains the visual aesthetic and alluring appeal of the Victorian Age. Our Rooms are spacious and elegant yet homely.
per person sharing